Beautiful Nelson’s Bay on the East Coast of Australia offers the last remaining waterfront reserve strata lot in the town. The prestigious holiday location is otherwise known as the water wonderland featuring a Marine Park, 26 surrounding beaches, a bay twice the size of Sydney Harbour, two rivers and two lakes. This is your golden opportunity to invest in one of Australia’s best locations.
Development of Strata Lot 9 Information:
• Strata lot consisting of approximately 230sqm and holds 24.6% of the total strata plan.
• Site provides 2 alternatives to develop: (1) 6 x 3 BEDROOM HOLIDAY UNITS ( 2) MOTEL with 8-12 ROOMS
• Strata plan 8600 consists of 8 strata lots, 2 -3 bedroom units that faces reserve waterfront overlooking the marina (not included in this package).
• Strata lot 9 is the development lot sitting on the vacant land in front of the two-story existing building (plan 8600) and is available for sale and development.
Alternative Development Opportunity on Entire Block:
• Subject to securing agreement with existing owners of strata lots 1-8 and council approval, the best use of the land is to develop the whole site by potentially allowing 35 units to be developed.
• The entire site with the existing units and Lot 9 is approximately 1500sqm.
• The vendor would consider equity interest to develop the entire site or lot 9 to the right property investor.
Opposite the iconic Mariner Resort, just 2.5 hours drive north from Sydney and a 1-hour drive from Newcastle, approximately 40-minute drive to M1 to Raymond Terrace and Williamtown providing direct flights to the major cities in Australia via Sydney or Melbourne. Home to the largest sand dunes in the southern hemisphere and where the water is crystal clear blue with magnificent views to the millions of stars, the time is now to create an extraordinary masterpiece on the popular NSW coast in magnificent Nelsons Bay.
For further information please contact Real Estate Connector Mel Rosamond on 040 1967 001 or Nelson's Bay Property Professionals Peter & Elena on 0414676080.