A wonderful family home on 3 acres in Old Bar. Rarely do these properties come up and this is a great opportunity for a work from home business. This property is at the gateway of one of the most prestigious areas of Old Bar.
• Family home with good layout
• Two extremely spacious bedrooms and two smaller rooms with BIR
• Master Bedroom with good ensuite, huge BIR, bay window and external access to front verandah
• Northerly aspect, bright light and fresh air
• Open plan living with good energy
• Super large kitchen pantry
• High ceilings throughout
• Covered deck overlooking garden
• Double garage and double bay shed
• Master bedroom could be used as a granny flat or work from home office
• Town water and electricity, annual council rates $1900, water $375 and new enviro cycle sewer.
Located just 3.5 hours from Sydney, 2 hours from Newcastle and 5 minutes to beaches, shops, cafes, schools and medical facilities. Properties like this are hard to come across and a must to inspect. Call Mel Rosamond on 0401 967 001 to inspect now.
Thinking of selling your property?
Choose Mel Rosamond to help move you into your next life chapter or to build your property investment wealth. Mention this advert for a very special offer.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website has been prepared by Mel Rosamond, Real Estate Connectors who has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of, the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.