Be delighted with this well-presented Old Bar Coastal Home. Albatross Way is a desirable street and features some of the most beautiful homes in Old Bar. Ticking the boxes for retirees or families and is a wonderful place to live, holiday, work, play and LOVE. With white neutral tones, you can add your personal touch and make this your dream home.
+ Open plan living with access to outdoor entertaining
+ Lovely modern clean white kitchen
+ Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
+ Reverse cycle air conditioning in main living areas and master bedroom
+ Ceiling fans in all rooms
+ Immaculate white tiles in living areas and carpet in bedrooms
+ Brick construction, concrete slab, roof & wall insulation, and tile roof
+ Built by Greg Chapman in 2014
+ Double garage with internal access
+ Land 483 sqm, House size approx. 200 sqm, ceiling 2.4m
+ Water quarterly usage fees $330, Council rates $328 per quarter
+ School Bus for high school and primary on Bluehaven Dr
• This Old Bar home is the perfect beach getaway with everything you need moments from your property.
• Old Bar has Coles, primary school, doctors, restaurants, club, sporting activities, beach and river.
• Travel 20 minutes and you will be at the hub of town in Taree where you will find shopping centres and all the services you need.
• Forster has activities and shopping and is only 40 minutes south.
• Port Macquarie is 50 minutes north which makes a great day trip, so then you can return to your oasis.
• Newcastle is 2 hours south and is an easy drive to visit friends and relatives.
• Sydney is only a 3.5 hours drive and makes it accessible for international flights or to visit loved ones.
• While also being moments from local restaurants, cafes and Old Bar Beach.
MEL ROSAMOND - Real Estate Connector
Mention this add for SPECIAL OFFER when you sell with Mel.
Contact your Mel Rosamond on 0401 967 001 for more information.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this property description has been prepared by Real Estate Connectors. The Company has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of, the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.