Welcome to Pacific Parade, OLD BAR .. For Sale as an Online Auction.
Ends: Thursday, 29 July at 6:00pm
Have you been thinking that there is something more waiting for you? A little voice in your mind that has been calling you for some time to make the move to a better life. Did you ever imagine that you could wake-up to the extraordinary sun rising over the beautiful Pacific Ocean? A place so rare that there are only 3 ocean view streets in the entire town …. Only 3 ocean view streets for all of those who live in Old Bar, Taree, Wingham and Gloucester. Are you aware of the investment rule of supply and demand …. An action where savvy investors secure rare properties with limited supply. A similar property in Casuarina on the northern NSW Coast with NO ocean views just sold for $1.2M – 7 Habitat Dr, Casuarina NSW 2487.... Now, go and research the property prices in Old Bar and you will find that Old Bar is 'Cheap as Chips' compared to other coastal locations.
This property is The ONE guiding you to your next INCREDIBLE life chapter …. Do not delay, bid early or purchase before the auction ends.
Old Bar is one of the most laid-back beach destinations with a long sandy shoreline that is irresistible to walkers, surfers and swimmers.
Known as the Live, Play and LOVE Life location, Old Bar is considered as the place for your holiday home … or the home to holiday 24/7. A lucky opportunity to escape the unusual Covid World Chaos …. A paradise for you to call home.
+ Vacant land opposite Old Bar Beach
+ Extraordinary Ocean Views
+ Views to Cape Hawke look-out
+ Land size 537 sqm
+ Dimensions - 13.4m x 40.2m
+ Council rates $1,381 / Water $268 per quarter
+ World Winning Restaurant Flow close by
+ Short walk to Old Bar Primary School
+ School Bus for high school out the front
• Old Bar is on the Barrington Coast of NSW and is a popular seaside village where people like to retire or raise their families.
• Old Bar has Coles, primary school, doctors, restaurants, club, sporting activities, beach and river.
• Travel 20 minutes and you will be at the hub of town in Taree where you will find shopping centres, hospitals and all the services you need.
• Forster has activities and shopping and is only 40 minutes south.
• Port Macquarie is 50 minutes north and makes a great day trip, so then you can return to your oasis.
• Newcastle is 2 hours south and is an easy drive to visit friends and relatives.
• Sydney is only a 3.5 hours drive and makes it accessible for international flights or to visit loved ones.
HOW TO PURCHASE
For sale with Openn Negotiation
Ends: 29 July at 6:00pm
To bid online on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To place a bid on this property, please follow the following instructions:
1. Log on to www.openn.com.au
2. "Sign Up" for free
3. Search for the property "13 Pacific Parade, OLD BAR"
4. Click on the photo of the property
5. Click on "Place a Bid"
6. Enter your starting Bid
7. Complete your terms online
8. Remember you can see everyone's bids so it’s fair and transparent to ALL parties. Also, you can increase your bid as many times as you like until Final Buying Stage.
10. If you still don't understand, please SMS Mel Rosamond on 0401 967 001, so she can return your call to answer any questions.
MEL ROSAMOND - Real Estate Connector
Mention this add for SPECIAL OFFER when you sell with Mel.
Contact Mel Rosamond on 0401 967 001 for more information.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this property description has been prepared by Real Estate Connectors. The Company has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.