Welcome to Paradise in Old Bar - 18 Smith St, OLD BAR.
This is the ONE you have been looking for to start your next life chapter by the beach in Old Bar. Rarely do these Beach Houses become available because streets on the southern side surrounding the beach, school and shops are in HIGH demand. This is the perfect home to live in and treasure your precious life moments. Watch the sunrise every morning while you walk along the beach or swim in the ocean and start each day with new energy. Grow your own fresh food in the giant backyard, put in a swimming pool or build a Granny Flat on the massive 1012 sqm block. Now is the time to make the move and live your dream by the beach.
Old Bar is a laid-back beach destination with a long sandy shoreline that is irresistible to walkers, surfers, and swimmers. Known as the Live, Stay Work, Play and LOVE Life location, Old Bar is the place for your holiday home … or the home to holiday 24/7. Home to the rare Double Delta where the water flows from the Manning River and has two river exits at Harrington and Old Bar. There is only one Double Delta in Australia and a few in the world including The Nile River and The Amazon. Old Bar is your lucky opportunity to escape the unusual Covid World Chaos …. A paradise for you to call home.
• Spacious family design
• Morning sunshine in the kitchen
• 4 large bedrooms, 3 with BIR
• 3-way central bathroom upstairs
• Additional toilet and shower downstairs
• Front and rear balconies upstairs
• Covered outdoor entertaining area off dining/lounge room
• Large man cave shed with power
• Council rates $1937 year / Water $332 plus usage per quarter
• Side access for boat or caravan
• Build a duplex STCA
• World Winning Restaurant Flow close by
• Short walk to Old Bar Primary School
• Old Bar is on the Barrington Coast of NSW and is a popular seaside village where people like to retire or raise their families.
• Old Bar has Coles, primary school, doctors, restaurants, club, sporting activities, beach and river.
• Travel 20 minutes and you will be at the hub of town in Taree where you will find shopping centres, hospitals and all the services you need.
• Forster has activities and shopping and is only 40 minutes south.
• Port Macquarie is 50 minutes north and makes a great day trip, so then you can return to your oasis.
• Newcastle is 2 hours south and is an easy drive to visit friends and relatives.
• Sydney is only 3.5 hours’ drive and makes it accessible for international flights or to visit loved ones.
Do not delay and secure your dream Beach House in Paradise today.
MEL ROSAMOND - Real Estate Connector
Mention this add for SPECIAL OFFER when you sell with Mel.
Contact Mel Rosamond on 0401 967 001 for more information.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this property description has been prepared by Real Estate Connectors. The Company has used its best efforts to verify and ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.