Welcome to your Holiday Home and Property Investment at 32/32 Lewis St, OLD BAR.
Rarely do opportunities at Meridian Beachside Apartments become available.
Be quick to secure this fantastic holiday home and investment at Old Bar Beach.
Old Bar is a laid-back beach destination with a long sandy shoreline that is irresistible to walkers, surfers, and swimmers. Known as the Live, Stay Work, Play and LOVE Life location, Old Bar is the place for your holiday home … or the home to holiday 24/7. Home to the rare Delta River where the water flows from the Manning River and has two river exits at Harrington and Old Bar. There is only one Delta River in Australia and a few in the world including The Nile River and The Amazon. Old Bar is your lucky opportunity to escape the unusual Covid World Chaos …. A paradise for you to call home.
• Beachfront with ocean and pool views
• Two good sized bedrooms
• Two bathrooms and internal laundry
• Part furnished – fridge, washing machine, dryer, microwave, single bed, black lounge and television
• 1st floor with balcony with stairs
• Pool, spa and shared deck chairs
• Single lock up garage
• Onsite management
• Resort land size is 1.3 Ha
• Strata levies $2,750 PQ / $229 p/w, council $151 PQ 7 Water $332 PQ
• Land zoning: R1 - General Residential & C2 - Environmental Conservation
• Common games room, kitchen and BBQ facilities
• Picnic tables overlooking the beach
• World Winning Restaurant Flow close by
• Old Bar is on the Barrington Coast of NSW and is a popular seaside village where people like to retire or raise their families.
• Old Bar has Coles, primary school, doctors, restaurants, club, sporting activities, beach and river.
• Travel 20 minutes and you will be at the hub of town in Taree where you will find shopping centres, hospitals and all the services you need.
• Forster has activities and shopping and is only 40 minutes south.
• Port Macquarie is 50 minutes north and makes a great day trip, so then you can return to your oasis.
• Newcastle is 2 hours south and is an easy drive to visit friends and relatives.
• Sydney is only 3.5 hours’ drive and makes it accessible for international flights or to visit loved ones.
This will sell very fast, so you need to buy NOW!
Contact Mel Rosamond on 0401 967 001 for more information.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this property description has been prepared by Real Estate Connectors. The Company has used its best efforts to verify and ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.